Tuesday 2 September 2014

Welcome Back!




Welcome back to school and into grade 10!  Its bound to be a fun year full of more than we have time for I'm sure!  To keep us all up to date and on the same page, please visit this blog regularly, especially if you have been absent.  Here you will find information about what we have done in class, what we will be doing, and links to cool sites, articles, videos and of course handouts and assignments.  Feel free to send me cool stuff you find (youtube videos? articles? pictures?) and I will share it with our community.

Science 10 is a pretty full course, and there is lots of stuff that will blow your mind throughout the year.  I hope you have as much fun with it as I do!

Follow THIS LINK to see the course syllabus.

No comments:

Post a Comment